Ally has joined my team to look after client support which means she is going to working alongside me every day helping with answering all the questions we receive on a daily basis as well as helping me look after the private Facebook Support Groups I operate through my #nolimits and #noexcuses 8 week programs.
Ally has been work alongside me for a few weeks now learning all about how things work here a #Beachfit HQ and has been spending a lot of time getting up to speed with everything to do with #nolimits and #noexcuses.
Personally I am over the moon that we have now got to the point that we need another member of the team, as we have so many new exciting projects in the pipeline right now that I need to spend time on and having Ally on board will help us get there a lot faster.
Over the next few months, you will see:
- A new website launched along with some new branding (that I am just a little bit in love with)
- Some fantastic new programs (some for people who have already completed #noexcuses or #nolimits)
- A ton of new healthy free recipes
- The launch of some amazing new clothing (so excited about this)
- A brand new health and fitness community that everyone can have access too.
If you follow my blog or are doing one of my programs right now you will get to meet Ally online over the next couple of weeks, so please say hi and make her feel welcome!
Bring on 2015…